ShinMaywa Pumps by Norus: Continuous Duty, High Efficiency, Corrosion Resistant
.33 HP Model-4800gph-27Ft Max Head-414watts-155volts-32ft Cord
* High Efficiency Motor- Industry Leading Class E Insulation for long life &lower operating costs
* Seamless Casing-Less Chance for Corrosion
*Air Filled Motor-Provides Lower than Average Operating Expense/Environmentally Safe
*Seal Exterior-Proprietary design cools sea surgace more efficiently than standard seal design
* Cable Entry - Anti-Wicking Design prevents water from entering motor housing
* Thermal Overload - Prevents motor from Overheating due to locked rotor or under voltage
* O-Rings - New Stator o-ring design provides 250% more sealing surface
* 2 Year Warranty
Choosing the right water pump for your pond can make all of the difference in the world. Just because a pump may cost less to buy, it is not always the way to go.
The most important thing to remember is the electrical usage when looking for a water pump for your pond.
In order to maintain a healthy environment for your Koi pond or water garden, you MUST run your water pump through your filter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
So it is important to pick the right water pump for your Koi pond or water garden. Water pumps have variances in electrical usage and electrical costs.