Atlantic Pond Free FastFalls
Easily add a waterfall or stream to a new or existing water feature. With spillways ranging from 14" to 48", all come with bulkhead, liner attachment flange, splash reduction foam, and top grate for easy camouflaging.
Atlantic Retail Series Oasis FastFalls Include:
- Internal Baffles to diffuse the water for an even flow across the spillway
- Raised Front Radius allows for ease of camouflage holding back rock, gravel, soil or mulch
- One piece design eliminates any chance of leaks due to "over pumping"
- Oasis by Atlantic Fast Falls comes installed with a 1.5 in Spinweld Fitting
- One piece liner flange and molded-in inserts ensure a secure liner attachment
- Designed for Pond-Free applications, or an add-on for streams
Waterfalls and Streams are a great addition to any landscape. There are few yard improvements that can equal the beauty and tranquility of a water features. The site and relaxing sound of running water has attracted people since the beginning of time and will likely attract people until the end of time. We spend thousands of dollars vacationing simply to unwind from stressful and chaotic lives. Almost always our destination includes water, whether it be an ocean, lake, stream or other. A similar paradise can be created in any yard with the added benefit of creating a perfect habitat for birds and many other small animals.
Waterfalls and streams, whether in conjunction with a pond or not, are easy to build and make a great family project.
When building waterfalls and streams water flow is important in order to obtain satisfactory appearances. Generally backyard waterfalls and streams require 36 gallons per minute per foot of width. So if the width is 12 inches you should have 36 GPM or 2160 GPH.